MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Philosophy] Pass it on?

2 posters

Go down

[Philosophy] Pass it on? Empty [Philosophy] Pass it on?

Post by Uri Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Uri philosophy –- Pass it on?

Some deep thought leaded me to this question, why is our world is such a bad place? Why wont we stand up and fight for what's good? Why no one tries to change the world? Sometimes I think that the world is just a piece of shit, no one tries to do anything for others, only thinking about you and your friends and family, why wont we try to change? Why wont we help to the hopeless, the ones that need, and to "Pass it on"? my words come from a movie called "Pass it on", it’s about a kid, that tries to help the others, by helping three people that will help three more people and such and such, and in the end, he gets killed, why? Because he tries to help the weak, he tried to face the strong, and the strong killed him.
I was wondering after about us, why no one will stand up and help for others? Well, the answer is simple, its because we think that everyone else will do it, there was a story on the newspaper, about a woman that got killed, there were 39 people in the street and no one helped her, because each of them thought that the other person will help, so when there will be a person that will say: "That’s it, I am going to try to change"? the answer is that we are all afraid, we are all afraid to lose, to fail, and to see that we wasted our time for nothing, I think that we should gather up and help, how about you? Will you try to help the people who needs our help the most?
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Title : The lunatic

Back to top Go down

[Philosophy] Pass it on? Empty Re: [Philosophy] Pass it on?

Post by Kirby Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm

The human will is free. It just so happens more will are bad than good. That's all there is to it.
Kirby
Kirby
Advanced
Advanced

Title : The guy who knows more than you think

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum