MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[One Shot WIP] The Prologue of Piracy

2 posters

Go down

[One Shot WIP] The Prologue of Piracy Empty [One Shot WIP] The Prologue of Piracy

Post by Panda Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 pm

The Prologue Of Piracy
by: Thomash (Panda)
Genre: Action

The arrogant captain turned his back on me once more and that was the last straw. I cocked the pistol hidden under my cloak and laughed to myself as I watched how he tried to hide fear and sudden suprise, "Last chance buddy, either have me aboard as part of your crew, or I'm taking the ship and your silly hat as mine, blood stained or not." I saw the captian tense up, and move his hands slowly to his belt, he turned around faster then I thought he could while drawing out a saber sharp enough to slice through cement. It came at me glistening in the sunlight and with such great speed that as i dodged left out of the way he cut a portion of my cloak off, I pushed off the ground with both feet and smashed the barrel of the pistol into his stomach then pulled the trigger.

[Side Notes] So I've been wanting to right an action story involving pirates for sometime, but this is pretty much just the prologue for the real story. I might continue dis and make it into a real story I duno...
Critique and Comments pwease? :3

Panda
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Sadistic Bastard

Back to top Go down

[One Shot WIP] The Prologue of Piracy Empty Re: [One Shot WIP] The Prologue of Piracy

Post by iaznmuffini Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Seems pretty good and you should really continue this.
iaznmuffini
iaznmuffini
Advanced
Advanced

Title : The Lonely One...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum