MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of the Future!

2 posters

Go down

The World of the Future! Empty The World of the Future!

Post by Cookiez Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:07 pm

this is a part from one of my Novels (Cocoon - ReWorld) where the main Antagonist who also happens to be my main Maple character goes to the public to try and enter the government superiors. This is his speech.

"I now welcome the worlds greatest Tech-Company's former chairman." Began a man in a charcole suit who stood atop the stage facing hundreds upon thousands of people "The head of Gamma-Co Industries himself.. I present- GAMMA LEVOLPE!"
A tall man set foot onto the stage, he had long blonde hair that flowed with the wind and his bright blue eyes beamed through. He wore a long white formal shirt and on his shoulders a long black cloak that fell to his heels. The man stood infront of a box that was nearly half his size.
The crowd roared, some in cheers other in agony and anger. Gamma Levolpe was a man to be feared. He was most likely the worlds most powerful figure. His self named company crafted the most powerful war devices to the most ironic of children's toys and gadgets. However he had never once presented himself formely in the public before.
"Hello fellow citizens." His voice was deep and echo'd across the large field and made several peoples stomachs fall or send shivers down others spines. "My name is Gamma Levolpe. I am here to position myself as this worlds sole Leader!"
"This WORLD'S sole leader? This is an election for the Government of Northern America. What are you thinking!?" someone in the crowd shouted out.
"This is what I was thinking.. I seek a world. A world not in the past, nor in the present. I seek the FUTURE. Why bother dwelling upon the past or present when you can simply build towards the future. The better world. I am not here to become the leader of your "Northern America" . I am here to become the leader of the world itself. A united world. A world where each country is at peace and harmony. If I cannot have this world then so be it. I will continue to endeavor towards this dream. The dream of creating the future. The dream of crafting upon this pathetic and corrupted planet a new. The Perfect World . A world free of sin and hatred, war and anarchy, Poverty and destruction! If you do not believe a world such as this can exist then begone. Those who defy my law will be set to ruin. I will take every person whom has greatly sinned and cast them away from our world. OUR PERFECT WORLD! So take my hand, and I shall not lead you to the world of today, BUT THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!" Gamma threw an arm into the air and the crowd roared and cheered. The ground shook from the immense noise and attraction. Gamma stood firmly. On his face but a devilish grin. He had prevailed.
Cookiez
Cookiez
Admin
Admin

Title : Lightning Blade Gamma

Back to top Go down

The World of the Future! Empty Re: The World of the Future!

Post by Cookiez Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm

COMMENT DAMMIT

//Warned for double post.. trololol
Cookiez~
Cookiez
Cookiez
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArashixYamasaki Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:52 pm

hm, interesting at first, then i got a little bord, btw one of the shortest u've put on here
ArashixYamasaki
ArashixYamasaki
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Storm God

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiez Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:22 pm

wasnt rlly a story. more a thing i took out of my novel ;l
Cookiez
Cookiez
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArashixYamasaki Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:04 am

oh, cause i thought, wow he couldave rly written more :3
ArashixYamasaki
ArashixYamasaki
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Storm God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum