MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone has Rage within...

Go down

Everyone has Rage within... Empty Everyone has Rage within...

Post by ArashixYamasaki Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm

The rain was scattering along the outdoors, all I could do was hopelessly watch downward at the shivering side walk as it flooded inch by inch. It was Mid-Autumn and the rain was pouring upon us like desperate and hated emotions. Finally the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and launched out the door. It was only a break though. Which means I only had 15 minutes to grab my things for the next lesson and possibly have a few chats. I had two options I can risk my dignity and lunch money to go and see my best friend, or I can take the easy route out and see my not as good as a friend, but pretty nice. Of course I took the easier route. By the time break was over I had guilt. It wasn't that difficult. All I had to do was walk through them, but I wasn't exactly the tuff guy. I laid my options again at lunch what would go wrong? But soon I knew everything would. My heart pounding and my adrenaline flowing, I knew for sure I was going to make it. Their just jocks.
"Hey! looky here!" One of them said to me.
"Look its a nerd!" Another one said.
Everyone started laughing, That was strike one of my dignity, god knows how far it'll go.
"So where you off to little punk?" A third one said.
They think they're so hard because they play sports and their names rhyme. There names are Trent, Brent, and Cent.
"I'm off to go plow your mother, now go f*ck off and die in a hole. No one would care anyway," I replied.
"Ohhh, a smart ass huh? Well we don't appreciate smart asses!" Cent said.
Just for my life's sake, the bell rang and the principle came to dismiss us. This kept going on for month and months until my best friend Jay J., the one I risked my education in this school for, became a blur to me and the only thing I can focus on is them. It just got worse over time, and it lasted until late Winter. Eventually, this happened.
I was walking down the side walk freezing my ass of, then I saw from a far distance Jay J. I couldn't see that far away but to me she looked like she was in trouble, but with this kind of snow it might of been a snowball fight, so I didn't rush. Eventually when I got there I soon found out that this was no joke, Jay J. was on the floor with a bloody nose, and guess who were the delivery men.
"Grrrr, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HER U F*CKING BASTARDS!" I cried.
Soon I figured out that the only way to get to me, was by killing my heart first, e.g going for the people I love and Jay was the first on the list.
"Now that will teach you not to mess with us." Trent answered.
I launched a punch directly at him, its like the punch was by someone else...or something else. A successful blow to the face is just what I needed, that taught them that I was serious just as well as they were. This turned into a fight, then a handicap brawl! I ended up losing but my friend Marcus joined the fight before I was knocked unconscious. The police ended up with the full story because luckily it was caught on the neighbourhood watch camera. Jock, Jockier, Jockiest ended up behind bars, I ended up in the hospital for two months and Jay ended up moving. So in the end, all the effort I put in was for just for her to take the easy route just like me. Hmph, I don't and never will blame her. But if I haven't done this, I would have never seen my true rage.
CnC Please
{NOTE: True story, Fake names.}
ArashixYamasaki
ArashixYamasaki
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Storm God

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum