MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dare u to not read this.

3 posters

Go down

I dare u to not read this. Empty I dare u to not read this.

Post by TheChosenTurtle Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:06 am

uh... short story moment at the top of my head? :8): (bored)

I stood closer to the un-easy edge, looking over, there was a beautiful river. But that river wasnt actually that great. Inside, there was something un-known. Something grim about it.

"Its okay right? I'm not needed. I dont belong here anyways" I whispered to the trees.

They seemed so sad,as if they were hanging their leafs and branches down to show me that I was special and belonged here. As I close my eyes to listen to everything, it was all so unreal. Should I really do this? It was quiet there, but I felt like silent screams were echoeing everywhere. Trying to calm myself down, I thought about the memories that brought me here. It was decided, I really don't belong here. I hate it here too. So this now twisted creature turned around, looked at the bitter sweet world for the last time. And just slowly shifted it's weight back.

I guess those sayings were true. Where your life flashes before your eyes. I remembered when everything was so fun. But it was all just lies. My heart was beating faster than ever. I felt so alive. Alive.. this was what I was meant to do. Join the imperfect river. The comfort of Death ending it all. I won't have to hide behind a mask, thinking its all okay, bottling up my insanity. But now, im insane,arent I? I guess things grow. I heard faint water rushing. I was near, it's my time to go. Its okay though, ill be in the arms of Death. Now, I feel the little drops of water on my tainted arms. It felt like tear drops, was I wanted? Do I regret this?

-instert 3rd paragraph here- ^ i guess if u put that together its 3 paragraphs O-o. im sorry. its just babbling. but i was bored. o_o :8): it was somewhat fun tho ⭕ kthnx bai o.o

Last edited by TheChosenTurtle on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheChosenTurtle
TheChosenTurtle
Beginner
Beginner

Title : Title.

Back to top Go down

I dare u to not read this. Empty Re: I dare u to not read this.

Post by BadMSAnimator Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:10 am

A lot of grammar and punctuation mistakes. After a quote, you should start a new paragraph.

I guess it's a good story though.
BadMSAnimator
BadMSAnimator
Story
Story

Title : Pokemon Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/BadMSAnimator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosenTurtle Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:19 am

BadMSAnimator wrote:A lot of grammar and punctuation mistakes. After a quote, you should start a new paragraph.

I guess it's a good story though.
i just. did it. ;_; i didnt care about the puncuations and all. (lazy) ill go fix it.
its not a story. e.o
TheChosenTurtle
TheChosenTurtle
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:46 pm

TheChosenTurtle wrote:uh... short story moment at the top of my head? :8): (bored)
lol, fail. Anyways, i don't get this. o-o
Kevin
Kevin
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Advanced Flame Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosenTurtle Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Kevin wrote:
TheChosenTurtle wrote:uh... short story moment at the top of my head? :8): (bored)

I barely got it myself ._.' . its a short story scene part thing. u kno. 8l . plz explain the fail part o.o'. i dont get u.
TheChosenTurtle
TheChosenTurtle
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 pm

TheChosenTurtle wrote:
Kevin wrote:

I barely got it myself ._.' . its a short story scene part thing. u kno. 8l . plz explain the fail part o.o'. i dont get u.
*pacefalm* The words that are in bold were fail. After all, you did tell matt it wasn't a story.
Kevin
Kevin
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Advanced Flame Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosenTurtle Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Kevin wrote:
TheChosenTurtle wrote:
Kevin wrote:

*pacefalm* The words that are in bold were fail. After all, you did tell matt it wasn't a story.

oh yeah... OOPS. :3:
TheChosenTurtle
TheChosenTurtle
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum