MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Normal Life -

5 posters

Go down

Normal Life - Empty Normal Life -

Post by +Mikey! Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:31 pm

It was a Friday. Day 1, 2012.
It happened on that day...
It was just a normal average day sitting at home, going to school, but then it happened. I started rushing through the halls pushing highschool kids out of my way. I couldn't think after what I saw. I started heading to the principals office to tell her what was happening to me. She took me to the nurse because she couldn't do anything. The nurse took tests on me (PROBED ME). After she was done she told me to lay on the matress behind the curtains. I took a deep sleep because the matress felt like it was a kind of medicine to put me to sleep. After i woke up it was night time. I started walking around the school to see if anyone was still there. Nope not the principal, not the PE teacher, no one was there. My only companion now was the sky, the moon, and a butterfly. I started jumping over the gates then walk home. I started seeing that thing in my head. It felt like it was taking control of my body. The next few days i was missing. My mom was worried and the school was worried because they were about to be sued.
Day 2, 2036
I woke up in a weird city. It was all burnt down and broken. No one around only me the sky and the sun. This town was deserted for a reason. But after looking around. I saw a mysterious boy.
"Play with me."

Last edited by +Mikey! on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
+Mikey!
+Mikey!
Admin
Admin

Title : Flamist

Back to top Go down

Normal Life - Empty Re: Normal Life -

Post by BadMSAnimator Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:35 pm

What's a curten?

Nice story...but it looks like you fell asleep for 24 years and one day or something.
BadMSAnimator
BadMSAnimator
Story
Story

Title : Pokemon Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/BadMSAnimator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uri Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Real good, I didnt get how its a normal life but if your getting crazy like everyday than its normal for you.

Btw I see you put much effort on the colors, isnt it hard?

Last edited by Uri on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Title : The lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LordObsidian Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Very interesting story you put their Mikey. It makes me wonder what's going to happen next. I like mysterious storys such as this one. Well done Mikey!
LordObsidian
LordObsidian
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm

This is too rushed. Not enough detail on what was going on. Hard to envision this. Plot sounds somewhat cliche, but I have to admit, I am curious for more.
Kirby
Kirby
Advanced
Advanced

Title : The guy who knows more than you think

Back to top Go down

Post by +Mikey! Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:50 pm

i felt like rushing i got bored
+Mikey!
+Mikey!
Admin