MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so bored... oh well made something cus of boredom

+7
LordObsidian
DeBryan
Minh
Lemon
APie
Miloth
Uri
11 posters

Go down

so bored... oh well made something cus of boredom Empty so bored... oh well made something cus of boredom

Post by Uri Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:26 am

Spoiler:
//Edit (again):
Spoiler:

Rate

1-10

1=Noobish
5=Fine
10=Pro

Last edited by Uri on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Title : The lunatic

Back to top Go down

so bored... oh well made something cus of boredom Empty Re: so bored... oh well made something cus of boredom

Post by Miloth Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:29 am

Nice.Part of the Hat irks me. The Clothing Doesn't have any noticeable shading Eg: the Pants.
Miloth
Miloth
Admin
Admin

Title : Ghost king/ Asylum Patient

Back to top Go down

so bored... oh well made something cus of boredom Empty Re: so bored... oh well made something cus of boredom

Post by Uri Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 am

their shaded belive me maybe its cus colors are too close? hmm... ill edit it now
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by APie Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:38 am

The headphones look a little weird, shading is flat.

I like the hat design though
APie
APie
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Pie Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Uri Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 am

i didnt make this hat if u wanna know its from one NPC, someone in MG ripped it when i was there so i decided to edit it from blue to black D: and shirt + pants were edited by me + hair so its preety nubish >.<
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemon Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 am

The hat's shape is kinda weird to me
Lemon
Lemon
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uri Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 am

well this is the shape of it o-o if u mean that the hat goes upper than all rest of it than this is how its suposed to be
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Minh Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 am

Meh. Doest look right on your charatcer D:<
Minh
Minh
Admin
Admin

Title : Spirit of the Rose

https://maplebirth.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uri Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 am

ikr thats why i edited it o-o
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by DeBryan Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Move the hat down by 2-3 pixels . Why is there no black outline on the pants ? It seems like there's only 2 shading on the pants , if there's more , make it more notice-able . Light source comes from the top right , i don't think there's suppose to be light underneath .
DeBryan
DeBryan
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by LordObsidian Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 pm

On the hat I see that you made it ligther when it's supposed to be going darker. Also make sure to always be gradient. The pants may need more shadeing. Also you always have to remember that the light source comes from the top right. I think the best way to help you with spriting is to look at some of nexon's sprites. Also to play with a lamp or flash light on an object. Then you will learn how the light source works and how it should be when you sprite. You can also practice by drawing. Then when you are done you can take it into action. Spriteing and Art are kind of related. If you are good at one then you have a bit of experience on the other. But whatever can't wait to see your next sprites!
LordObsidian
LordObsidian
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by DeBryan Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:58 pm

^ Wrong . It's NOT suppose to be gradient .
DeBryan
DeBryan
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by +Mikey! Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:21 pm

LordObsidian wrote:Also make sure to always be gradient.
Incorrect .. Its not suppose to be gradient. Nyways he ripped the hat off.
+Mikey!
+Mikey!
Admin
Admin

Title : Flamist

Back to top Go down

Post by Uri Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:55 pm

ill fix everything on time
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltyBoy Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:40 pm

nice costum hat =3
DeltyBoy
DeltyBoy
Advanced
Advanced

Title : ColaAdicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Uri Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 pm

well first it not coustem its ripped off NPC and edited and thanks for purpose o-o
Uri
Uri
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by IAznpoke Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 am

The hat looks off
IAznpoke
IAznpoke
Staff
Staff

Title : TE ASAIN POKER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 am

Miloth wrote:Nice.Part of the Hat irks me. The Clothing Doesn't have any noticeable shading Eg: the Pants.
I Agree.
Kevin
Kevin
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Advanced Flame Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum