MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Four

3 posters

Go down

Chapter Four  Empty Chapter Four

Post by BadMSAnimator Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 am

The full story:
https://maplebirth.forummotion.com/book-case-stories-f61/matt-s-mysterious-adventure-wip-t547.htm#4858

Chapter Four:
I headed toward Mikey. And then..I saw a pale white figure with a very ugly face. MATT. "Matt?" he asked.

Matt/Miloth (we'll call him Miloth now) was standing, no, hovering in front of me, looking the same as usual Unlike the habit of ghosts, he showed up 24/7, and had a habit of scaring me. I remember when I moved to MapleBirth...

It had been a long day. I was exhausted. I found my place and started unpacking. After all that, it was about 2 AM. I stepped outside and ran right into Miloth. Yeah, it scared the hell out of me. "Welcome to MapleBirth," he said in a soft voice, but there was a bit of steel in it. All in all, it was the most exhausting day ever.

Presently, I was unsurprised. "Why're you here?" I asked.

"To see Mikey, of course. And err..I saw you coming in."

I rolled my eyes. He made it his duty to greet anyone who came in. And to scare the crap out of them. "Of course. Well, let's head on in."

As we walked in, I told him everything that had happened. "And Jaws's smile...it was...exactly the same as the girl's. What could that mean?"

Miloth looked troubled. "I really don't know. But you know, a lot of strange things've been happening lately."

He was right. The earthquake in Another Forum..., those bitches never got earthquakes with their entire army and some of them controlling the earth.

The invasion of Another Forum..., no one really targeted there, why would people invade there?

And of course now, the attack in MapleMation. Wait a second. Hirari. She was in NGA. Suppose.....SN and Sigma were there. They were the only people we hadn't see. Oh my god. This was the moment to decide. The truth? Or to protect Little Sis. I facepalmed. Why was life so difficult. Family was ahead....yeah, mind made up. "Where are you going?" Miloth asked.

"To NGA!" I yelled.

He looked...I don't know. Pity? Understanding? Well, he headed on in to Mikey's lab. Wait. What was he doing there? Oh well, I'd ask him the next day. I was running so fast I smacked headfirst into Minh. "Matt?" Minh asked.

"Oh my god...Minh if you want to come hurry, I'll explain on the way."

"Umm....sure. Where are we going? And Tom told me everything, so don't waste time explaining."

"To NGA," I explained as we ran.

"Oh..Hirari?"

"Mhm" was all I could manage. If they got her...but Richard was there. She'd be safe..unless both Sigma and SN were there. I quickened the pace.

---

And soon I saw George. What the hell? He was with...Richard. And in front of them was...Sigma. Just him. Minh's face darkened. Sigma looked expressionless as always. But behind him was....Hirari? And a flood of anger burst inside me. I hurried in front of Richard and George. As soon as I stopped, I saw a close up look at Sigma. He looked the same...but there was something in his eyes. Reluctance, maybe. But I didn't care. I took a look at Hirari. She was unconscious and had a few cuts on her right arm, and her left leg looked...abnormal. Broken. Right then my anger took control and I exploded.

Transforming always had been a little painful, especially with the heavy armor just appearing and taking me off guard, but at this point I was so angry I didn't care. Sigma heaved an eyebrow. He looked at me as if, Is this noob really going to fight me? I gripped my staff. Sigma's weapon appeared appeared in his hands. It had...blood marks. It was Hirari's blood. That did it. The rage was so powerful I charged immediately casting a water balloon shield spell around me so I'd bounce around the ground and explode if he tried stabbing me. He looked expressionless as he charged. As I went in, the small sane part of me was yelling at me to run with Hirari and go. However, I shook the thought off and charged into one of the biggest fights of my life

Last edited by BadMSAnimator on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
BadMSAnimator
BadMSAnimator
Story
Story

Title : Pokemon Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/BadMSAnimator

Back to top Go down

Chapter Four  Empty Re: Chapter Four

Post by Hirari Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 am

Matt I love you so much XD
Hirari
Hirari
Art
Art

Title : I eat pandas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miloth Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:52 am

You know what I'm doing in mikey's lab.
"He made it his duty to greet anyone who came in. And to scare the crap out of them"
So true.
And richard as in locklockboy? o3o
MAKE MORE.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
"He looked...I don't know. Pity? Understanding?"
I should show you my bio, it has something to do with protecting or searching a girl out.
Best chapter. And I'm not just saying that because i'm in it.
Miloth
Miloth
Admin
Admin

Title : Ghost king/ Asylum Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirari Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Miloth wrote:You know what I'm doing in mikey's lab.
"He made it his duty to greet anyone who came in. And to scare the crap out of them"
So true.
And richard as in locklockboy? o3o
MAKE MORE.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
"He looked...I don't know. Pity? Understanding?"
I should show you my bio, it has something to do with protecting or searching a girl out.
Best chapter. And I'm not just saying that because i'm in it.

Richard as in Turtlebear =3
and agreed...best chp..and that's not cuz I'm in it too XD
Hirari
Hirari
Art
Art

Title : I eat pandas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down