MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Five

Go down

Chapter Five Empty Chapter Five

Post by BadMSAnimator Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:24 pm

I knew all about Sigma. How he could take away my senses. And he could create a sphere of blades to attack me. This would be tough. I lunged right at him. He did what I expected; stab the water balloon. It popped and flooded him. I smirked as he stood and shook the water off, looking annoyed. He growled and levitated right up, and went for me very quickly, hitting me with his blade. Crap. I couldn't hear anything. I was aware someone was behind me and jumped. He had lunged for me. Had he gotten me, I would've probably lost my sight. My hearing came back after a few moments.

I could feel myself getting tired. Being transformed took up a lot of energy. I had to use one of my last resort abilities immediately. But my priority was Hirari, not Sigma. I concentrated very hard. I felt Sigma coming for me and dove straight for me. I teleported directly toward Hirari, and Sigma fell straight toward the ground. Right next to Richard. And it was on. Richard took out his spear and charged him. George locked eyes with me and nodded to Minh. I concentrated on my psychic abilities. Minh, go with George, straight to MapleBirth. I'll catch up, I thought to him. He looked strained, as all people hearing my thoughts did. Then he nodded. Sigma roared when he saw Minh and George running, but Richard kept his hands full.

I rushed to Hirari. Hmm..she was alive. I used my psychic powers. This had to be my last act while transformed, I was so tired. I created a portal straight to MapleBirth. I tossed Hirari in there. Miloth would find her. "Let's go!" I yelled to Richard. I couldn't keep the portal up for much longer.

"No, I have to protect NGA," he said, suddenly right next to me.

I realized Sigma was unconscious. Wow. I'd never seen that happen.

"Go. I need to take care of this place. And--"

Sigma suddenly stood up, looking very angry. I swore and prepared to throw some poisonous water balloons. "No," Richard cautioned.

I gritted my teeth. "Take care," I muttered. I had to get to Hirari.

Richard gave me a faint smile and took out his sword. I knew he might die right then and there. How could I do this? I realized he had no other choice; he needed to protect NGA.

I swallowed and jumped toward the portal as it closed.

I landed right next to Hirari. Miloth came just a few moments later. He eyed Hirari and I explained what had happened. I really needed some sleep now. I headed toward Iz and Uri's place. They shared a house, I didn't want to go to mine, since Tom had probably raided the fridge of pie. I knocked the door. I waited about 10 minutes before Uri came out. "Matt?"

"Yeah, hey. Can I stay for the night?" I explained what had happened.

"Um, sure. I'm sure Iz won't mind,"

Iz was fast asleep. I smiled and kicked him. He snorted. "Don't do that....ehhh...."

Then he jumped right up. "Matt?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, it's Mikey. YES IT'S ME!"

"Why are you here?"

By this time, I'd explained it so many times, I was tired. Uri explained it for me. "We'll sleep on the here in the living room," I offered.

I dragged Hirari toward a couch. She looked exhausted. Then I heard a bark. Iz groaned. "The wolf's awake, I'll take care of him," he said.

Uri said "goodnight" to me and went to his room. Ugh, this house smelled like fire too much. Hmm....I made some ice with my abilities and made an ice bed. Much better. With all the heat, it felt great. It would probably melt the next day, though. I slowly drifted off to sleep.
BadMSAnimator
BadMSAnimator
Story
Story

Title : Pokemon Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/BadMSAnimator

Back to top Go down