MapleBirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story off Top of my Head

3 posters

Go down

Story off Top of my Head Empty Story off Top of my Head

Post by BadMSAnimator Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

I'll improvise as I go, I don't know where this story will lead to =) I've never an excellent author, good, but not great. Based on animations. So here goes:

I panted as I ran. Those bitches deserved what they got; but I sure wasn't going to deserve what I was going to get. Shit. They were close. No doubt they would take me to him. Hmm....I had to go to MapleMation. Sure, the citizens weren't friendly, but anything was better than that place. I'd find Tom there. "Stop right there!" a voice yelled.

Damn. I was never going to catch a break. Soon there were guys in front and back of me. Hmm...looked easy to me. One of them was a Dark Knight; the other was a Mage, couldn't tell what kind. Well...I guessed I could fight a little. "Come quietly and we won't kill you," the dude in the front said.

I snorted. Like they wouldn't kill me as soon as they brought me to Omega Castle. I made a leap the bridge to Eos Castle. "Catch me if you can, idiots!" I yelled.

Probably wasn't the smartest thing, but I was quick, and a Spear would be hard to carry around. I suddenly realized the mage was following me. Shit. Teleporting. She sent a beam of Ice toward me. I ducked and realized she could only manipulate Ice and Lightning; no other special abilities. Just a plain I/L Mage. This could be easy. But I really didn't want to harm her. I sent a simple steely toward her staff. It was so quick that I accidentally made it a light wave. But it knocked the staff out. She glared at me. A scary moment. Her eyes burned with hatred. I shook the image out of my mind and headed toward MapleMation. To find Tom. And some peace.

Last edited by BadMSAnimator on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
BadMSAnimator
BadMSAnimator
Story
Story

Title : Pokemon Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/BadMSAnimator

Back to top Go down

Story off Top of my Head Empty Re: Story off Top of my Head

Post by Emoticon Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:37 pm

To do what with Tom? ⭕
Emoticon
Emoticon
Advanced
Advanced

Title : C:

Back to top Go down

Post by BadMSAnimator Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Emoticon wrote:To do what with Tom? ⭕
8l

Seriously? Do you have to ask?
BadMSAnimator
BadMSAnimator
Story
Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 am

BadMSAnimator wrote: I panted as I ran. Those bitches deserved what they got; but I sure wasn't going to deserve what I was going to get. Shit. They were close. No doubt they would take me to him. Hmm....I had to go to MapleMation. Sure, the citizens weren't friendly, but better that the guy who would kill me. I'd find Tom there. "Stop right there!" a voice yelled.
It kinda doesn't make sense.

Kevin
Kevin
Advanced
Advanced

Title : Advanced Flame Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by BadMSAnimator Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Kevin wrote:
BadMSAnimator wrote: I panted as I ran. Those bitches deserved what they got; but I sure wasn't going to deserve what I was going to get. Shit. They were close. No doubt they would take me to him. Hmm....I had to go to MapleMation. Sure, the citizens weren't friendly, but better that the guy who would kill me. I'd find Tom there. "Stop right there!" a voice yelled.
It kinda doesn't make sense.

Fixed. 8l

And I think you could figure out what I meant.
BadMSAnimator
BadMSAnimator
Story
Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down